Ok So here are a few things you didn't know about me.
I am an Aries, and my horoscope usually holds true.
I'm the oldest in my family, and the only girl.
I'm in my 5th year of college, with 2 more years of graduate school.
I want to be an art therapist, and own my own place of business.
I've had 3 boyfriends in the past 5 years.
and yet i've only been on 3 real dates.
my favorite color is blue.
I recycle as much as possible.
I love to cook but never have time.
I dont eat pork, not even bacon except on christmas.
the one thing i can eat every day is chicken.
I hate BBQ.
I am probably the pickest eater you will ever meet.
I know how to check everything your supposed to know how to check under your hood of your car, thanks to my dad who took the time this summer to teach me!
I would much rather be in a three hour art class than have to deal with the workload that comes with taking a regular class.
2 comments:
I just have to say that I absolutely loved your portfolio pieces... they are beautiful. You are truly talented!
thank you very much!
Post a Comment