So as I go about my normal life, I find myself thinking of the things I wish to tell. Not only that but i find myself thinking in blogging mode. So anyways, I feel like I'm going into a new phase in my life. I feel the urge to travel. To spend more than a few days in one place. I want to really learn and study the art found in monuments in India. I want to see the people in Africa. I want to really loose myself in Asian culture, as well as others. And now i'm trying to figure out a way to do that financially. If anyone has some ideas i'm open.
Now that i'm home and sitting, my brain doesn't want to think straight. So I can't think of everything I wanted to say. But I got the most important out there.
Oh and If everyone could email me their address. I would like to update my address book and I know that several of you have moved since the last time I got new numbers. Thank you!
1 comments:
I ditto this. Your wishes are great ambitions. Make the time and money to do it.
Post a Comment