Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TAG your it

i tag


I am: super tired

I think: that I'm stretching myself to thin

I know: that I have a good, strong head on my shoulders

I want: to be successful in life 

I have: too much to worry about

I dislike: people who tell me one thing and do another ... aka liars

I miss: how life used to be 

I fear: that i'll never get true happiness

I feel: like i'm missing out on things , that life life is passing me by while i'm stuck doing the things i have to do

I hear: my tv and the airconditioning

I smell: nothing

I crave: well something no one really wants to know i'm sure and of course chocolate... but most of all i crave for happiness, day in and day out 

I cry: when i think about certain people i have loved 

I usually: push myself hard

I search: the web for random things

I wonder: if i will ever find true love

I regret: nothing 

I love: my family 

I care: about everyone who touches my life, everyone i love 

I always: am on time, if not early

I worry: about everything

I am not: a failure 

i remember:  a lot of great moments that no one knows about me with great detail

I believe: in true love

I dance: in my car and my apt 

I sing: in the shower and the car

I dont always: shower ... i just dont have time 

I wish: i didn't worry so much

I argue: about everything

I write: on my blog

I type: on my computer

I win: never

I loose: a lot

i listen: good

I dont understand: our political system

i need: a vaccation 

I am scared: of being alone

I forget: a lot of things when i have too much going on which is like always 

I am happy: to alive and doing what i love 

tag your it now... it's a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Natti said...

What's the "I remember" about?

Courtney said...

@um its about stuff .... something that no one on here probably would want to know....

Sadie Lady said...

We all want to know. Courtney I love that you are blogging because I know that we don't get to talk ever and it is great to keep up with you in some way. Smile. Life will keep going if you are happy or not so try to be happy.