Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Saturday, September 6, 2008

JOB

So I can't remember if I told ya'll or not. I got a new job here at school. I'm working at the Food Lion ( there are 10 million in greenville), which is the sister store of Hannafords, the grocery store that I work at in NY. I am the only white girl who works on the front end. And there aren't many girls either. It's kinda weird but it what it is. There are some things that are the same as Hannafords, but the register is completely different and it freaks me out. Tomorow is my third day of training and on register. I'm slowly getting the hang of the new way of doing things. They are paying me pretty good for being in the south so I can't complain. I'm just happy to making some extra cash.


PS I was wondering if anyone has heard if Johnny and Emily have had their baby yet?? Let me know cause I never hear from them, as I'm sure is the case with everyone.

3 comments:

peggy rogers said...

Yes, Johnnie and Emily have had a little boy - named Ezekiel on AUgust 25th. He only weighed 4 lbs. and is 18 1/2 inches. He's perfect - except he looks like Mark but with black hair.
Your apartment looks fun; your schoolmates were cute; hope this year proves to be the greatest of all - love Aunt Peggy

Kelli J. said...

Good for you! You sure keep busy!!!

Sadie Lady said...

You keep those boys up front in line okay?