Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

frustration with weight

There are many of us that have dealt with weight issues. I lost 20 pounds this summer, and while I seemed to have lost weight in width around my back, the cup size of my boobs went up. I went to get sized yesterday since I had lost weight and was thrown a curve ball. Never did I think that my boobs could grow any bigger than they already were. How frustrating to have lost weight in one area but gain weight in another. It makes me want to cry and scream. How unfair! It is hard enough to find bra's in the size I was. Not to mention shopping for shirts and jackets. I have to fit the biggest part of me and then the rest of me ends up loosing out by being hidden underneath a shirt that is too big everywhere else but my chest.


I'm fed up. I'm sick of people complaining about being skinny and trying to not gain weight. I eat as healthy as possible. Sure sometimes i splurge and go to mcdonalds. ( one of the things I have given up this summer). I love food. It is so hard to say no to foods you love. I love chocolate, and chicken, duck, and french fries. I get bored of eating the same food over and over, not to mention that eating healthy is expensive. I'm a college student. I dont have money to buy fresh food. Besides eating salads day in and day out is boring to me.


So here i am ranting and raving. I'm at a loss at to what to do and I'm surrounded by a skinny diet-craved society who complains about a few pounds when they are a size 2. 

0 comments: