Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Monday, September 15, 2008

life

I will be so happy when studying and being the middle man in all the financial aid business is finished. As I am writing this, I am on hold for the financial aid office to see what is up with my dad's parent loan going through, which hasn't gone through yet. I am number 7 in cue.


I'm exhausted from working all day yesterday and then going to the library to try and get some studying done. I stayed for about an hr. Made some note cards (which i have about a deck and a half so far and still one more chapter to go), (oh i'm 5 now) and read part of chapter 3 for Neuropsychology. Let me tell you, Neuro psych has more to do about science then psychology. And sadly, I haven't taken a science class related to the body since high school. So I am at a huge disadvantage, unlike everyone else in the class that is a normal student on campus taking regular science required classes. ( I only had to take one science class being an art major and I took the easiest class ever, an geology class.) I will be studying this stuff all week while I'm still reading the last chapter before our test next monday. God help me. But at least I will have a reward when it is all finished. My cousin, well second cousin, Andrew is coming to visit. The one from Wyoming. He just finished culinary school in Vermont. Lucky him is taking a road trip and needs a place to crash between Virginia and Tennessee. I can't wait. I love having visiters. And I rarely get any.

 In 2 weeks, I'm excited because I will be taking a small road trip of my own to Wilmington, NC. It's about 2 hrs from here. I need to take a bunch of pictures for my photo class and after taking pictures of Greenville for the last 3 years, i'm bored. So I have decided to head out and explore some places i've always wanted to see. It is afterall my last year here.

2 weeks after that, I'm going to Charlottesville, VA for the ECU - UVA football game. I can't wait. My parents and ashby are coming down for the game. Last I heard ECU is 14th in the nation. We've won all our games so far this year, and the first 2 were televised! It's been an exciting year for the Pirates! My dad is a UVA alumni and loves football. We are sitting on the UVA side, but i'll be in ECU GEAR cheering on my school, while dad cheers on his. I can't wait to hang with my family and get out of greenville again.
  
sadly, I am still on hold with Financial aid. I'm only number 4 at this point. And I need to get to the bank soon. oh number 3 in cue... Well better go. 

0 comments: