Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Thursday, September 18, 2008

setting this straight

Ok so apparently I have left people wondering some things about my life and what everyone doesn't know. Honestly, I guarantee you that you do not want to know the details of my life. There are some things that should be kept secret. and there they will stay. I just was saying that I remember things in really good details. I have a good memory when it comes to pivotal moments in my life. I play back every good memory in my mind all the time. Sometimes I wish I could tell someone my deepest secrets of life as I know it. But I'm not sure that everyone would really want to know once i've told them, or appreciate my life as I do. Maybe this is all a little hard for everyone to understand. But everyone has their secrets. 



I also want people to know that I am happy with my life. I dont regret anything I've done. Everything happens for a reason. Everyone has those days where things just tumble down and make you miserable and sad. my last post was one of those days. For the most part I love my body. I have never really wanted to be truely skinny. I just dont think that its fair that every time i eat, the pounds go where they are least needed, on my chest. and seriously is it fair to loose weight, and yet have it distributed from one area onto my chest? I dont have time to spend 2 hrs a day at the gym. I struggle with weight but I am a happy person. A tired, sleep deprived, bag carrying, HAPPY person. I love my life. i wouldn't change anything. I love being in NC, i love my family, I love being a photography major and the fact that I want to help people and open my own business as an art therapist. All these things make me happy. 

3 comments:

Natti said...

I do agree with you, somethings are ment to stay between you and well you or the other parties involved;) Secrets are just always fun to know, something you can't have. Anyways, I'm glad to hear you are happy and enjoy the life you have, we only get one. Unless your some kind of creep or killer or agent or something like that (you get what I'm saying). Today is such a slow day at work! I'm so bored. But we did just watch Made of Honor online so that was cool.

TBird and Mikelle said...

Glad you have a happy life... and embrace what you were blessed with. Everyone of us has those mysterious secrets but sometimes they are just better that way. and just so you know I would kill for a larger cup size.. these AAA just done' cut it sometimes lol!

Courtney said...

you can have mine.... i'm over having big boobs... they are not all they are cracked up to be... seriously...