So this past week and continuing into this week, has been busy busy busy. I worked 30 hrs last week and around 20 hrs this week. Last week I balanced the work hours, um 20 hrs of class, 10 hrs of studying neuropsychology ( the anatomy of the brain and how it works), social time, helping friend with project, 10 hrs of other homework, sleeping, etc. My cousin Andrew from Wyoming came to visit. He got here on saturday. I had to work and so I had my friend Katie spend some time with him until I got off of work. She is a good friend! Sunday I had off from work, thank god, and I showed him the town, and the school. I love having visitors and getting to show people where i go to school. What I do when I'm down here. We had a blast. I took him to have real southern food, which is hard in this college town because most of the food choices are chains serving all american food. He just finished culinary school and is looking to experience the country and it's food. He made all of us french toast on sunday, which was absolutely delicious. Thank you Andrew.
So my computer is dying. And I will have to add pics later.
0 comments:
Post a Comment