So my friends have turned me onto reading the twilight books. and i have to say that i haven't been able to concentrate on anything but the books. I have neglected my homework all weekend. Well i went away this weekend but i read my book as much as possible. and i just spent the last 4 hrs or so reading the 2nd book. i finished it. i couldn't put it down. And now i'm here writing about it. I have a mountain of homework to do and I'll i want to do is read the next book. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WHEN THEY ARE OVER? god, it drives me insane. i feel like i'm part of the book. I am that girl who wants to be loved. i wish i had love like that. I wish i had someone who loved me as much i loved them like that. and when they broke up in the 2nd book, i cried ... i cried like i had just lost the one i loved. I wonder if I will ever find that man who will protect me and take care of me and yet let me be me. It has been so long since i've felt that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know courtney don't we all feel that way.... I kept saying to Ian "why don't you love me the way edward loves bella" or "edward would never do that"... sad that those books consume our lives and expecially sad when there over!!! But the movie is coming out SOON!!
Trent was the one who bought me the books and then he regretted it because I was constantly neglecting him and the kids.. oh well plus I was always saying why aren't you more like Edward.. Pretty much can't wait for the movies!
when i'm done reading one book i feel empty afterward. at least ya'll have someone there. someone who loves you and is there for you and does the little things that edward does to a point. bella drives me insane sometimes cause she is so slow to pick up on everything. i've already figured out something that no one else in the book has.. i'm screaming at them .. good thing i dont read it around anyone... lol... i dont know if the movie will do the book justice. the person who is playing bella looks like the character but edward is nothing how i picture him. ugh.. anyways...
You will find that someone for you. i know it. He's out there. He is just getting ready so that when he meets you he knows you're the one. Be patient. Focus on you and make yourself happy so that when he does come you can make him happy too.
u sound like the characters from the book... guess i should just stop looking so hard and be optimistic and patient. it just gets hard being so alone all the time... i'm ready to graduate and go home for awhile...
Post a Comment