Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Friday, September 26, 2008

Confused ??

So here I am watching the debate between the two presidential candidates. And while I am glad that I am not sitting here having to listen to Bush talk as I did the last 2 times, I am still confused as to who to vote for. I am remembered how much I hate politics. I am bored of McCains stories. And I can't help be reminded of Bush when he talks. This doesn't mean that Obama any better. Maybe my confusion is because half the time I dont understand what the hell they are talking about. How can we vote for people who are speaking Washington DC political mumbo jumbo? If I have no idea what these plans and how our government works now, how will the majority of the people who are voting know what they are talking about. They need to have like voting 101, which explains the basic ideas that are concentrated on during the voting season. Most of what they are saying is just mumbo jumbo. Is anyone else not only confused as to who to vote for, but what they are actually saying?? History class never prepared me for understanding politics at this level. UGH!

0 comments: