Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Thursday, March 11, 2010

NEW JOB!!

I GOT THE JOB!!


I just found out and I couldn't be more thrilled. For those who dont know. Right now i'm working 2 jobs and barely making ends meet, forget trying to save money to get an apartment with my other half. Since May of last year I've been working at The Children's Annex ( a school for autistic children) and at a grocery store. I love working at the Children's annex. I have been having some issues with working at the grocery store. It's everyone for themselves and there is little respect for people there. It's not a very good working environment. I will be able to stop working there finally after 4 years and start working at this other place. I will still work at the annex, which makes me really happy.
I will be working at a house housing 6 disabled women as a residential specialist. I already get along with the women who work there. It is such a nice, warm, and inviting environment. Everyone supports each other and wants you to succeed. I'm looking so forward to this new and refreshing opportunity. I find out next Tuesday exactly when I'll start.

2 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Sounds like a great opportunity for you! Wishing you the very best!

Sadie Lady said...

This sounds like great news. I am really happy for you.