Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Early Birthday Dinner with my DAD!

So my dad is in town, (he's been living in El Salvador for 3 weeks out of each month since like Nov. ) and he wanted to take me out to dinner for my birthday. It took some work to get my schedule rearranged so i was working each night since the only night i have off he is busy with ashby. I got out of work at 6 pm and we went to dinner at this really nice restaurant, Ship to Shore. Dad and I had lamb for dinner with red mashed potatoes and asparagus. It was delicious. Then afterward we all shared a chocolate crepe with raspberry sauce. SO GOOD!


The Crepes We had...




I received from my dad a tray, place mats, and napkins that all match from Guatemala.




















I got coffee from El Salvador. Although I dont really coffee so it's really for Collin.



0 comments: