Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Is anyone really reading this??

Do you ever get the feeling that no one really cares? What are we really blogging for... ? Does anyone read what I write? Except for the occasional comment back, which are usually mostly from my Cousin Sadie (thank you), I have no idea is anyone really looks at my blog and reads what is going on in my life. Sometimes we need the validation that someone does care.


I just dont know. I love reading about my family so far away. Getting to know the little things that make life interesting to them. Or reading about life's ups and downs. Getting to see the pictures of everyone growing up. It's nice to know what's new with everyone without having to make a phone call, which with my schedule and the time difference is impossible. I'm just wondering if anyone reads mine, or cares to know the little things in my life. Especially cause i'm like the one cousin who isn't married or has kids.

(I feel a little left out. I'm waiting patiently to be asked. Cause god knows my biggest desire is to marry my boyfriend, the man of my dreams, and have kids with him. And while she isn't mine, my boyfriend does have a kid who I am only so happy to love and gush about from time to time on my blog. She is the cutest thing and a splitting image in both looks and character of my boyfriend.. ok so i'm just rambling here... )

I'm not sure what I'm looking for here... I guess just a little interested to see who reads this...

2 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

Of course I do.. just don't always leave comments! I am crazy busy too but don't want you to feel left out! You are loved and thought about often.

Sadie Lady said...

From experience most people read and don't leave comments. Just part of blogging life. Don't get discouraged. We all love to know what is going on in your life.