So Here it is 5pm already. I got out of work at 2 and today is my day off from my other job. I have been running around getting Valentines for the kids I teach and buying earings since I lost my last studded earrings I owned a few weeks ago. Somehow the tight backing became loose and was lost after taking a shower. So I now have 2 stud earrings for each hole that I have in my ear. I have 2 in each ear. And I also picked up some cute St. Patty's day earrings. Since my Boyfriend is very much IRISH and I have a little in me and is a big Holiday in our relationship.
Anyways. I think it's finally time to sit down and really update ya'll on my life. Even though no one seems to really read these things. To say the least you'd think with all these websites to connect and network with friends and loved ones you'd think we'd all be a little more aware, in-tune, and connected with everyone. However, I tend to think that it's all a facade; we aren't really connected at all. Yes you might read my blog or my facebook page but for the most part I dont feel like anyone really gives a hoot. But Anyways on with the point of it. My boyfriend, Collin ( yes TWO 'LL's please, people love to spell his name colin), had been officially living in my apt for about a month or so a month and a half ago. He moved in with his friend's because parents have said from the start no sleeping over... Well the lease is up at the end of the month and he has no where to go. Not sure where that leaves us but things will work out i'm sure. When i moved back in this summer i had arranged my room so that my futon could fit in my room along with my queen bed and a few other furniture pieces. To make it seem more roomy I had the bed pushed against the wall. Well when you have 2 adults trying to sleep in a queen with it pushed up against the wall, there tends to be some issues that arise. So I caved. I just got done spending the last hour rearranging my room so the bed is away from the wall. Let's say it was not so easy doing by myself. And I tend to have some OCD and had to clean and organize the other things along the way. And if that leads me to the next room, I hit things along that room that need to be organized or put away. Tuesdays are busy. Thursdays are busier. Anyways, I think Collin will be surprised and happy! Thats all the counts. Plus now I have full access to my night stand when he sleeps over! :) lol! I always feel better when things are organized anyways. Less clutter. As long as i dont see it anyways. (Pics of the clean rearranged room later coming.)
I love my Husband pillow. For those who dont know, this is a pill will arms that you put behind you when sitting in bed and it's supposed to remind you of your husband sitting behind you with his arms and such i guess. I dont know. Anyways, I can't stand being in bed without one. I feel comfortable and its hard to read or watch Tv in bed without one. Collin loves it too and steals it every time he sleeps over. He claims it helps him sleep and his back doesn't hurt afterward. He has a lot of back problems from a previous accident. And i always feel bad so i give in and let him have it. It apparently is a seasonal item because I am having the hardest time trying to find another one but I think I got one and I am going to cave and have to get one for him because I can't stand being without mine.
So I have way more to UPDATE on but Collin just texted me and said to be ready for whatever he has up his sleeve for date night tonight in one hour. and I gotta shower and shave.. UGH!! More to come! Love ya
1 comments:
I read you! I like to know what is going on with your life. It may feel like a facade, but it is all in how you look at it. Hope you find that pillow.
Post a Comment