Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 so far...

Well I dont have anything quite as exciting as everyone else seems to have going on in their life. But I thought I'd update somewhat on whats going on. Since my dad has been bugging me. So dad this one is for you. So far 2010 has not proven to be much better than last. I'm hoping that getting my taxes done will change some of that. I've been working hard working two jobs. I was working 7 days a week but i finally cut back some hours.
At the school I work at for Autistic children, I finally got the OK to do training. So last thursday I went through training. So now i can work with one on one's ( children who have the tendency to have aggressive behaviors that might harm them or others). I'm so excited! I'm trying to get a full time position there but I'm also keeping my eyes open at other places. I'm not sure about how things are out west, but things here in NY are really hard and there are not many jobs available.
My boyfriend and I are also looking for a place to live. Which is not easy. Places are expensive here and saving money has been really hard but i'm hoping that things start to turn around and we are able to get place of our own. I think in the next month or so we should be close to getting our own place. I'm looking very forward to that day.

2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

Not much going on? You are working your tail off. That may not seem like fun, but it is something. Maybe you are just working so much so that when the time is right you can actually enjoy some much deserved time off. Keep your chin up. Love ya.

Sadie Lady said...

Oh, also....I saw live off your parents as long as you can. Once you are out of the house you have to be responsible for a lot more and sometimes growing up isn't as easy or fun as it sounds.