Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Friday, December 25, 2009

My Favorite Holiday!!

Well Christmas has come and gone... It is my favorite holiday and it has been an unconventional one. Last friday We celebrated christmas with mom because she was going to orlando with the boys for xmas. We had a really nice lasagna. I got a really nice Wolfgang Puck Pot set. Much needed. Thank you mom. And Dad got me the waffle maker I wanted. I got a lot of really nice kitchen stuff. I got some books, including a really awesome weight watcher 15, 20, and 30 min meal cookbook from Amelia and Ross. I can't wait to start eating some delicious healthy dinners. Ashby got me jewelry. And my boyfriend got me a much needed BRAND NEW FLAT SCREEN TV. It's awesome.

I was supper excited for Collin to open his presents. I got him a ton of clothes, a certificate for shoes and boots, and of course to finish an Xbox 360. It was hard to pull him away from it long enough to see family.
This morning we started with some delicious waffles and bacon. Then we opened presents, starting with stockings of course. Lots of candy in those. After presents, and pulling Collin away from the xbox; we went to see his sister who thankfully was able to be home for xmas. She had a baby boy, JT, on monday by emergency c-section. Then we went to his others sisters house to exchanged gifts. Then we went down to mimi's for xmas dinner. Everyone was there. Well except my family besides myself. We had all the goods; perfectly cooked roast beast, YORKSHIRE PUDDING mmm.., cooked tomatoes with bread crumbs on top and asparagus. YUUMMY!! then we had the MOST delicious cheese cake made by Darien and I dont even truly enjoy cheese cake. All in all it was an Awesome day!!
MERRY XMAS!!

0 comments: