I am in love with snow... I know i'm weird. But I'm just overwhelmed by the beauty of the snow. How it sits on the trees and it's just a wonderland of White.
So I guess you can guess that it did snow! complete snow day. I got to sleep in. Then I went to a job interview. It went really well. I spent about an hour and half there and It went well. I finally am not nervous much going into interviews as I once was. Maybe it's because I already have 2 jobs. I'm just looking for a better situation. Im not sure. But I do know that it might work out really well. Just depends on if I can handle to amount of hands on I need to do. The hours are good, I mean 37 hrs and I still get 3 days off. It's not bad. But there's a lot of training and It's all really nice women (NO MEN which I will gladly look forward to) and team work.
Anyways It took me an hour to get home afterwards because I had to stop and take pictures. I finally had my camera with me and the snow just called to me. To the point I ran out of room on my camera memory card. I dont even have the words to describe the way the snow calls to me. Im happy I finally was motivated to take so many pictures.
1 comments:
I love snow days. We have been having no snow days here so I am jealous. I love how quite the world seems when it snows.
Post a Comment