So Collin still isn't here so I'm already and I'm back to post some more. I might ramble so just be patient.
I cut my thumb about 2 weeks ago while cleaning dishes. Figures it happens while i'm cleaning the knife rather than using it... Anyways it wasn't very deep but it was wide. It didn't seem to heal so I super-glued it. Yup thats right. I took a cue from my Bf and used regular Super glue. It has finally healed only I can feel where the the super glue is an since it's close to a bone, it still hurts when you apply pressure to it. Which happens regularly with scanning and bagging items and having kids grabbing your fingers and hands constantly. But oh well. It's not an open wound now so thats all that matters.
This coming sunday is either a holiday that you dread or one that you get excited for. Usually I dont seem to care. It's just another day. But this year I not only have a boyfriend but I have a boyfriend living in the same city as me. And Our whole story began with Valentines day. So this year I'm SUPER excited. I also think it's going to be extra special this year. I'm hoping. Collin, the guy i'm dating now, we started dating back in high school. There is a whole long and complicated story but i'm going to give you the readers digest PG version. So we were friends and he really liked me and we talked about everything all the time. I liked him because he liked me for me and wasn't all about everything every other teenage guy is about. Anyways, he got the permission from my mom to come over to the house (which had 5 million people at all hrs of the day over working on the kitchen) and ask me out. So I while I was at work he went to my house ( i didn't know any of this till afterward of course) and put up riddles all over the house. My friend came and got me and took me over to the house. The front door had a riddle and I had to figure out where to go next which was the piano and then another room and another until I got to the French doors leading to my room. Now the french doors not only led to my room but there were also 2 other doors; so like it was door number 1, door number 2, and door number 3. Well of course I go to my room first and i find candles lit , a stuffed animal, an Apple Pie in the shape of a Heart ( my favorite pie- he always paid attention to the small details in conversation), and a Question "Will you go out with me?" and then of course it said to find him. He was in the bathroom with the dog, LOL, and of course I said yes. We dated for about 8 months. After that we didn't talk for 5 years. He found me a year and 3 months ago on Myspace and we have dating ever since. I love him with all my heart. I know he loves me and is here for all the right reasons. He has the best intentions at heart. And really cares about me. Last year we were apart and didn't have the cash for anything more than a card. But this year I went a little overboard and unconventional. It came in the mail today and I'm so excited. Of course I can't say what it is because he might read this (unlikely but then again who knows better safe than sorry). I'll let you all know next week after the big day. I'm so EXCITED!!
hmm.. I'm thinking of what else is going on in my life.. Oh ok, so I love to get flowers. I dont get them often. I think i've gotten flowers maybe a total of 5 times in my entire life. I dont really care what kind. Roses are nice. I'm sorta into tulips right now. But i think a girl should get flowers every once in awhile. I thought I would have gotten some on my one year anniversary but no... So the other night I was PMSing towards Collin and being a big jerk. He finally came over and brought pizza and garlic knots and was being real sweet to me (which is usually not like him, he doesn't respond well to my mood swings) and he bought me flowers. I was so happy. I of course apologized and thanked him. They are beautiful. Lets just hope he gets me more for Vday! (pics will be included in the next post)...
Well my computer is saying "Im dying!!". I've had the thing for about 3 years and i think the battery life is finally going on it. poor thing... anyways love ya'll...
1 comments:
I love the story of how he asked you out! Way cute. Girl you deserve all the flowers he can dish out. Love ya.
Post a Comment