So I've decided I want to make my page more interesting... So I'm adding a word of the day. Some days maybe it will just be a word... other days it will be a quote or word of advice from somewhere... or something to the nature. I decided to put it on my wall and NOT as a post so that you have to come to my page every day to see whats new, but also so I dont create SOO many new posts...
I'll start in the next day or so... Things are still pretty crazy and yes i'm procrastinating on doing some important homework right now but hey I need a five min break every now and then. It's hard to keep your head in the books for 24/7 X 3 weeks... lol... it's been a crazy month, a crazy semester and I'm just ready to put my show up. Look out for New Posts about my show and other images of my work....
0 comments:
Post a Comment