Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Friday, April 10, 2009

MY 23 BIRTHDAY!!

It's my birthday! I love any reason to celebrate. Especially my bday. I love that my birthday is april 10th and that it's in spring. Today happens to be a wonderful breezy day. My grandma, Mimi, is visiting me for the first time ever. She came to see my show and be here on my day. So I took her to see my show and walk around campus. Campus was dead due to it being closed for Easter break. We took a few pictures and I blew Mimi's mind by being able to take a picture of us together with one hand. Lol. I promise to get pictures up soon. I've been receiving cards and text messages throughout the week. Though I have to say, while the day is not complete I am a little disappointed at how even though we as a society tend to try and keep in contact in so many ways (myspace, texting, cell phones, facebook, blogs, etc..) the communication still seems to be severely lacking. Thank you to all who have said their "Happy Birthday" wishes to me so far. I really do appreciate the thought. I'm looking forward to what this year of 23 (my dads fav number) holds for me. 

1 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

I wish I was close so I could drop by with some balloons or cake or both. Know that I am sending you thoughts of these things now.