Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy times

Well, I haven't posted much in the last few weeks because it's been a little crazy here. I had a 10 page paper to write and a final project for my one class and a test in another. And so here it is exam week. i have 2 full days of nothing much to do. So i'm packing. I cannot wait to move. i feel trapped and bored of this place. Being so far away from home has helped me realize what a great place Kingston, NY really is. Everytime i go home, I feel a sense of freedom and relief that I dont feel anywhere else. There are always people to see and things to do. Even if there is nothing to do, you will find something. I can't wait to spend one last summer home. I really want to spend quality time with Ashby. I feel like I haven't done enough of that lately and he is getting to be a teenager now. He's offically 13 on MAY 2. Scary. I love the bond we seem to have even though we are 10 years apart (which frankly i feel helps us have a closer bond than anything) and I haven't been home much in the last 5 years. Wow, 5 years. It's finally over. Here I come NY!

2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

I am so excited for you to be finished. Enjoy your summer! Be a kid! Mooch off the parentals and just have fun.

Courtney said...

I wish that was possible but no mooching going on...