As of 3:30 pm today, My SENIOR SHOW was APPROVED. For those who dont know, in order to graduate i have to come up with a concept and produce it down to a professional show. I have to do everything from shoot and edit, to finding a place to exhibit my work, to printing, mounting and putting the work up on the wall. It's a lot of hard work. And last week I had my review. It was NOT approved LAST WEEK. But after a lot of work and many hours since basically Sunday, I was APPROVED to have my show this Sunday. APRIL 5th through April 11th my show will be available for showing at the Jenkins Fine Art Center Foyer. There will be a reception from 4-6 pm on Sunday April 5th. The title of my show is AN UNCERTAIN WORLD. For all those who are unable to come I promise to have documentation of the show. Hopefully I'll be able to make a short video clip with my new video camera. My parents are coming into town this Saturday to be here for the show. I'm very excited. Ashby is coming with them as well. Then Mimi, my grandma, is coming on my birthday to see the show and celebrate my bday with me. I'm so excited. And happy for it all to be over with. Thanks guys for everything you've done for me in the past few weeks. It certainly has been a journey.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
An Uncertain World
Posted by Courtney at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow that really does sound like lotsa work.... well good luck. wish we could come see it.
hey what day is your b-day on, mines on the 9th. Do we have the same birthday? How fun if we do... except I am way older then you
Post a Comment