Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pics of Spring Break Chillaxin





So This past week I went to Kentucky to visit Collin. It started out rough cause I found out our cell bill was WAY expensive due to internet charges. There was a miscommunication between the an associate and us on how much it cost to use the internet if we didn't have it on the plan. Anyways, after several days of contacting and pleading with AT&T ( and my stomach in knots), we were able to get the bill to a reasonable and affordable amount by the graces of god might i add. I had a blast. Being short on money, there wasn't much to do. But I got to spend some time with his friends Lynn, her girls, Reba, and Jenn. It was fun to just relax for once. But now it's down to the wire and back to reality. My review for my show is on the 25th and I'm officially freaking out. But i think a week away did me good. My nerves were shot and I needed a week of hardly any working. A special thanks to my parents, who are always there for me even in the hardest of times. 

0 comments: