So here I am at 2 in the morning wondering why I can't sleep. No more like wishing I could sleep. I kinda know why. It doesn't seem fair that the world is so cruel. I pray every night for a miracle so that maybe the one I love might catch a break. But not soon enough I suppose.
Anyways, the sleeping aid is kicking in. So I read this article and honestly I'm not sure I'm so keen on the idea of it. They suggest that we start washing our hair less. That we wash our hair too much which washes away the oil that is helpful to our hair follicles. As much as that might be true, going more than 2 days without washing my hair is gross. What is your thought?
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=102062969
3 comments:
Now that my hair is short I go probably a three to four days in between washes to try and keep the "goop" in my hair.
yeah i did realize that with shorter hair it was easier to go without washing... but with long hair.. forget it... gotta be washed a lot
Every other day is what I stick to, if not more frequent. There are suggestions, but then I think you have to consider your own body and what you think works for you.
I will send the CD tomorrow. Sorry its taken so long. We went to Florida for a week.
Post a Comment