Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, December 28, 2008

PS

Ps. I gave several pictures as gifts this year and there were the highlight of christmas. I gave my aunt leslie a beautiful picture of Hank. He is sitting on deck with his goggles on looking at the camera. He is so cute and perfect. I'm so glad she loved it. I also gave my dad a picture of ashby. It is a straight on picture of him swimming butterfly, his favorite stroke. My dad loves it and wants everyone to see it. At our christmas party everyone was very interested in my picture of an old truck sitting in an open field which I gave to my mom last year for her birthday. I'm so happy that I could make people happy with my artwork.  


 If anyone would like a sample or to purchase a piece of my work I am willing to work on any piece I have in any size you wish. I do my own window-hinge mats for each piece. It's all original work. I can send them with or without a frame but of course that would up the price. If anyone is interested, I have a digital portfolio I can send you. 

2 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

That is so awesome. You are so talented. All the pics I have seen of yours are gorgeous! Sounds like you had a really great Christmas. Oh and I saw that your mom has a blog now! Pretty sweet. Except I tried to leave a comment and it wouldn't let me?

TBird and Mikelle said...

Tell your mom that I also tried to leave a comment and it wouldn't let me! I was laughing hysterically about that photo with her Ashby and your Dad! Anyways Thanks for keeping in touch you are way better than I am ... Thank goodness for technology! Anyways love you hope you are doing well!