So I made it back. I'm in North Carolina starting my final semester at college. I'm so ready for May to come. It's going to be a long semester with tons of work. I've gotta work on my final body of work. Not really sure what it's going to be about yet. I thought I had an idea but now i'm rethinking it.
Anyways, So I had a very busy Christmas break. Once I got started working again at Hannaford, I worked a lot of hours. As many as they would give me. And with 3 people quiting before the holiday, I got a lot of extra hours. Any free time I had I was sleeping or spending time with friends and family. I wish I had more time to spend with them but gotta make money. I enjoyed the time I did get with each one of my friends and family members. I went to see a few movies. I took ashby to see YES MAN which was hilarious. My mom, Darien, and mimi and I went to the Curious case of Benjamin Button. It was an amazing movie but I didn't realize how long it was. I felt bad for the people behind me cause after about an hour i kept moving. oh well, it was fun.
On Wednesday, I left NY for KY. My boyfriend lives there and I went to visit. I felt bad cause he spent Christmas all alone. I had a blast. We had three days to spend real time together. I got to see the place for what it is. Which is a whole lot of country between a bunch of spread out towns. The towns themselves have a lot of things they just are spread out. Everything is connected by a bunch of highways. It will take awhile to get used to when I move there in May. Which is the plan at the moment. I got to meet all of his friends. They are really nice out there.
So here it is monday and I'm back in NC. Slowly unpacking and getting back into the swing of things. I am trying to reconnect with my friends in the area. Well I still have some homework to tend to so guess I should get to it.
3 comments:
Sounds like some cool plans in the future. I hope you get some time this semester to enjoy it. Can't believe you are already graduating COLLEGE. Way to go.
Can't believe? it's been 5 YEARS!! i'm so ready to graduate...
I t seems wierd to me too that you are graduating.. I just picture you younger .. I guess I don't want you to grow up because that means I have to too! Congrats though. Kentucky? Wow that will be an eye opener!
Post a Comment