Ok so I was cleaning my bathroom this weekend. Granted I usually am a freak about cleaning my apartment and do it once a week but this year i've been so busy that i've let it go, especially the tub in my bathroom. Anyways, I decided to give my razor a good cleaning and realized how gross it was. It just needs to go in the trash. I've had it for a good many years and love it cause i almost never cut myself with it. So while I was at the store I decided to see if they had the same model since I have a bunch of refil razors left. Well they didn't but they had disposable ones. and not those cheap platic ones. They were the new schick quatro. LET ME TELL YOU! I just used it. Literally I just got out of the shower and I think i'm in love. Seriously cuts amazingly, doesn't get clogged with hair, and it really does follow the contour of your body. I didn't even use my whole hand to hold it while I shaved my legs and no cuts at all! talk about feeling sexy! nothing like a good shave... Had to tell you all. haha... What a difference a brand new razor makes. Seriously! and I think i might have spent maybe an extra 5 mins in the shower versus a whole extra 20-30 mins. talk about a difference!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh the simple joys of life right?
Post a Comment