Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Plans for the weekend!

i am super excited because this weekend is fall break. we get a 4 day weekend.... the only one of the semester. and i'm going to the ECU vs UVA football game. my parents are coming down with ashby, meeting me in VA to go to the game. my dad has a lot planned and i'll just be able to spend time with the fam. Not to mention i have 6 days with no work.... in a row!! God knows i need a break. I had a major break down last weekend with a panic attack. But i took tuesday off for a mental health day and got my huge list of stuff done for the most part. i'll i have left to do is finish my reading for psychology... and now i've started another list of things to get done, like filling out my graduation applications. and writing my art history paper on a topic i have yet to pick. It will get done on monday and tuesday!! thats my goal... and I have the 4rth book of the twilight series to read now that my friend finished it. Which i can't wait to finish reading. I enjoyed the break from the books tho. my heart was wrenched while reading the others. I recently went to the book store to get some other books on the same fiction subject but so far they have nothing on stephanie meyers and have left me wanting more.

0 comments: