SEVEN THINGS
7 Things I want to do before I die.....
1. Get a successful job
2. own my own business
3. Get married to a wonderful man
4. have children
5. own my house
6. explore the world
7. be happy
7 Things I do now.....
1. go to school
2. read
3. watch grey's and hero's
4. sleep as much as possible
5. try to have a social life
6. toss n turn in bed
7. Blog stalk
7 Things I can not do.....
1. Whistle on my fingers
2. roll my tongue
3. fart in public
4. Eat a hamburger
5. eat pork
6. Wear a bikini
7. use ketchup
7 Things that Attract me to my husband..... i dont have a husband so skipping this part...
Now or when we were dating?
7 Things I say most often.....
1. OMG!
2. ttyl
3. love you
4. Oh my lord! (something i picked up being in the south)
5. Holla!
6. Whats poppin?
7.Fu&* (sorry can't help it)
7 celebrities I admire.....I don't admire Celebrites!
Here are 7 people that I admire...
1. Dad
2. Mom
3. ashby
4. stephanie meyer
5. jeremy barker
6. nana
7. papa
7 Favorite foods.....
1. Sushi
2. sesame chicken from Bamboo garden
3. my dad's teriyaki salmon dinner with fried rice
4. rack of lamb
5. Mom's Lasagna
6. spaghetti
7. seafood
7 people that have to do this.....
i dont know that many people on here... so anyone can do this if they want
Monday, October 13, 2008
seven things
Posted by Courtney at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Definantly travel the world BEFORE you get married and have kids. Cuz it probably aint gonna happen after and get all the sleeping in you can... you forget how nice it is.
Post a Comment