So I finally finished reading the 4th book of the Twilight series. I loved it. It was beautiful and how they lived as a family. I was able to detach myself from Bella and not be so tied to the emotions that the book instilled in me. Maybe because she wasn't human anymore. idk. but i liked how it ended and i'm happy. But what now?!! Guess just wait for the movies and hopefully she'll write something else. i feel like i'm at a loss of what to do with my time now that i don't have these books to read. Ugh as good as the books were, i am left feeling empty now that they are over.. :( lol...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
in the middle of these books she wrote "the host" quite different writing story and style, but i really enjoyed it. Some don't so just beware.
i saw that on her home page.... i'll have to check it out and see .... thanks!
Post a Comment