Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Update

Life is a rollercoaster. There are bumps along the way and sometimes out of the blue there's something you didn't expect and it doesn't sit well with you. Well I guess that's happening right now. Life couln't get any complicated then this I suppose. I wish I could leave details and explain what I'm really talking about but I can't right now. I guess just pray for me and my family would be good.

On another note, I'm back to work at the local grocery store. Long hours standing on my feet answering stupid questions and having petty people argue over a dollar difference on price just to find out that they were looking at the wrong price tag on the shelf. Coming home, my heels hurt as well as my shins and I have numbers constantely running through my head: kiwi 4030, vine tomatoes 4664, bannana's 4011, asparagus 4080, red pepper 4688, etc. Right now at work we are having a contest to see how fast people can go. You must be gentle with the food and accurate. I can really get my game on as long as I'm on a big register. The express lines are always too crazy. I work the 3-11pm shift. It's crazy from about 3-6 then around 7 it starts to settle down. I love when it's about 9 or 10 and the radio is playing a good song. The other night the customers thought I was completely crazy cause here I was, the only one on register and I was dancing as I belted out "GIRLS JUST A WANNA HAVE FUNN!!" ... It was hilarious. I love my job!

I'm still waiting to hear back about my second job working with autistic children. Which I really want to do. If I do get the job though, I'm really nervous cause I have no idea what I would be doing.

1 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

Hope everything is okay, I will pray for you! Glad that you finally updated! Take care