So Yesterday was a very LONG day. but I survived. The flight coming back to NY is always tough. We got to NY early but due to high air traffic had to wait over 20 mins to land. What does this mean? We flew around in circles, the smallest circle an airplane can make, for 20 mins straight. Making me, a frequent flyer nauseous. Being nauseous on a plane is rare for me. Finally we landed and I got to use the nearest very full girls room, and found my luggage at baggage claim, which they didn't even bother to tell us where to go to get.
Anyways, as the Title says its now back to the real world. I have forgotten what it's like to really live with boys. Especially my own brothers and on their own, as my parents are out of town celebrating my mother's birthday early. What a mess! So here I am on my Sunday, holiday weekend, cleaning up after my brothers and making the apartment somewhat liveable. I will be so happy to finally see my parents come home. :) Guess I should get back to that cleaning....
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Back to the REAL WORLD
Posted by Courtney at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was great to see You as well. I had fun getting to know you better and I am so glad that now you have a blog so we can stay caught up! Those boys all they ever do is make messes... just wait until you are married, you have to train them early or else you will definetely spend the rest of your married life cleaning up after them.
I am glad you came and I got to see you for a short time at the wedding and up in SLC. I wish you weren't so far away because we only see eachother every few years! It was good to catch up and learn about your plans for the future! You are awesome.
sooo sorry we couldn't come down.. we are lame, but I'm sooo glad you have a blog, we'll get to see what your up too
Uggh! Taking care of boys...yuck! Just kidding. That is life for Mikelle, Whitney, Lins & I, only these are our husbands and sons! It is all just part of the plan...your bros are just prepping you for what's ahead!
Ditto, ditto and ditto! It was really fun to see you again! Hope you come back REAL soon!!!
Post a Comment