starting from the left: Whitney, Natti, Ellie
(the bride). and Me (Courtney)
I am excited to say that I've finally made it to another wedding out here in Utah. The last being Cobi's wedding with Brigham. Since I finished with school in eary May, I was able to take the time to come out and spend some time out in Utah. Thankfully I was able to enjoy the wedding of my cousin Ellie. Here is a picture of all of us together. When we were kids we had all four of us together in a picture so we decided to update that picture since this was a rare opportunity that we were all together at the same time. It was a beautiful ceremony. I wish the best to all three of you who have recently been married this year. Sad to say I still have some time till I get married.
The happy family: Ellie, her husband, and Ruben their son
the father daughter dance was very emotional; I even shed a few happy tears!
0 comments:
Post a Comment