I have had the best time visiting with my extended family out in Utah this summer. It has been an amazing experience. I feel I am in a place in my life where I need to be surrounded by family. I have been spending time in Las Vegas, St. George, and Salt Lake City the last few days. I have been able to visit with cousins, catch up on life with each other, meet new family members, and really get to know each person for who they really are. Enjoy! I have added a few more pictures of the kids posing with me. I had such a great time visiting everyone! Thank you so much for everything!
me with my cousin's childrenhaving some "brown ice cream" with the kids!! they are getting so big...
Hagen and I

I caught opa... he wasnt happy... Jaqai thought it was funny!
Fe and I making faces, having fun

2 comments:
Wow! You are amazing! So glad you started a blog. Now when you are back home or at school we can see what you're up to!!!
PS - Sorry about the NC/SC thing! Ooops!!!
Hey, I didn't know that you started a blog. Could you e-mail me the picture of the boys? Tyhad@hotmail.com, It was great to see you. We will be checking the blog to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment