Well, I was trying to upload a picture onto here but for some reason it's not working and my computer is about to die. I haven't been very motivated to work on much. I've only been working and sleeping and occasionally eating here and there. By the way, I've lost 20 pounds already!! I've been going to the gym as much as possible. I've also been helping Ross with his paper route because I have to cover his shift on Friday since he will be out of town for the day. Lets hope I can really do it, considering I'll only have 3 hours to deliver all 220 papers. CRAZY! lol!
This weekend I had a lot of fun. My friends Jamie, Jamie (a guy), and Stacey went out to the local bar. We had a blast. I hadn't gone to a bar in god knows how long. I saw a lot of people from high school that I hadn't seen in forever. Jamie, the guy, and I got to catch up since we hadn't really talked in like 2 years ( since I wasn't home last summer). After the bar, we went and hung out on their friends boat. Then with no sleep Jamie, the girl, and I helped Ross with his paper route. A lot of work on a sunday.
Sunday was the day of fireworks for us here in Ktown. We have the people from the City come up and do them so we always have them the week before or the week after. I have only celebrated July 4th on July 4th twice in my life. Sorta weird but sorta normal for me. I decided to call out of work so that I could spend the day with my family. Mimi and Aunt Leslie and the family were coming up to eat dinner. They have had several family get togethers that I have not been able to go to because of work so I wanted to be there. I'm glad I was. We had so much fun. The fireworks were really good too!
Well I better go before my computer dies on me. Hopefully pics will be up soon!
2 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss that is awesome. You have only celebrated july 4th on the actual day twice? that is strange but your own tradition right? I usually celebrate it a few times a year a week early, the day of and maybe the day before or after too.
Congrats on the 20 Pounds... That is incredible! You go girl! I love this time of year!
Post a Comment