Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, June 22, 2008

UPDATE

The last few weeks have been crazy and exhausting. Nothing but working and getting paperwork for my new job working at the Children's annex ( a school for autistic children). YEAH, I got the second job I wanted. :)  July 7th I start working full-time there as a lunch aid. I'm really excited about it. 


   I recently just got a new car which I'm really excited about. I traded in my focus for a '08 escape from enterprise. It's a dark red and has a really nice stereo system. It's a big difference from my '05 focus. We are trying to get my friend into my old car. My dad made a deal for her on the price since she really needs a new car and doesn't have a whole lot of money. So hopefully this coming weekend we can finalize all that. 

 This weekend Ross, my mom, and I ( mainly I) put together and ran a yard sale. Yesterday we had a lot of people stop by and made a decent profit. Got rid of some big items and such. Today it is raining however and there are not many people stopping by. We didn't have any body until an hour and half after we started. Luckily in that half hour we had three people stop by and got rid of a bunch of clothes. Made about 20 bucks. It looks as though there won't be many others stopping by. So far we haven't made out too bad. Though we are splitting the profit three ways. 

 Hopefully my next update won't  be so far in between or as blah. Hope everyone is doing well. Love ya

3 comments:

Kelli J. said...

Yeah for updates! Congrats on your new job...good for you! Tell your family hello!

TBird and Mikelle said...

Congrats on the new job! Also I love yard sales... I need to have one too Trent and I have lots of Junk!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

20 bucks? That's pretty good. Last time we had a yard sale I think I came away with about $7 from the personal stuff I sold and I thought that was pretty good ha ha. It's good to hear about what you are up to! Wish I could get a new car! That sounds exciting!