Here I am on another adventure. The last for awhile. I'm in Cambridge, MA looking at yet another graduate program. For those who dont know, Cambridge is not far from Boston. The city is huge here with lots to do. The program seems intense but well rounded with lots of oppurtunities for jobs afterwards. To be honest, I'm quiet intimidated by the program and the people here. I have to say that I found the program at Nazerth in Rochester, NY to be more friendly and my style. We shall see what happens in the time to come. Now if I can just find my way out of the city back to the interestate.... I had a hard time finding the right street in order to find the college. So it shall be interesting to see how long it takes me to get back home. I better get going or it will take me forever to get home.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Good for you! Let us know what you decide! PS - you are at home for the summer, right? Wondering what address to send something to for you.
WOW. That sounds super exciting. It seems like you have some awesome opportunities. When will you start the masters program?
Post a Comment