Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Lane

I got this from my cousin's blog. Try it out! :


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. 

4 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

I know tha tI have already told you this but I find it funny... When we came to visit you guys I just thought you guys were so rich because you had a brand new Taurus Wagon and I thought for sure you were millionaires! Also I just remember you wanting to kill Ross! Funny!

Natti said...

Our first girls camp, with the horses! I had so much fun with you that summer! That was such an amazing experiance!!! Remember the hoppie (???i think that was his name) and getting letters from our parents...Oh and Mimi's house, catching all the tree frogs! Slimmy little suckers! I also remeber getting locked in the upstairs bathroom at mimi's and nobody could hear me, I swear I was up there for an hour! LOL Lots of fun and lots of fun memories! Thanks

Kelli J. said...

For sure the summer I spent with you guys was quite a memory! It was so fun! We traveled all around and saw all kinds of cool things! It was fun to get to know you guys better - being so far away from family is hard and I got a cool opportunity to spend lots of time with you guys!

You were pretty young then. We went to the city and went to the Statue of Liberty. About 2/3 of the way up, you decided you didn't want to go any further and got really mad. There was no turning back though, so you had to tough it out!!!

Sadie Lady said...

The summer that I spent with you when you guys were living in the apartments (I think?). I remember "playing" school and actually teaching you guys a thing or two. We would go swimming all the time. I had a good time.