Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Monday, July 14, 2008

Life as I know it is NO MORE

Hey everyone. Sorry for not being able to update so much. There's a lot going on here at home. With myself with working a lot and problems at home. Mom and dad are having troubles and it looks like life wont be the same anymore as we know it.  It's all very confusing and complicated and upsetting. 


 On a good note, I'm enjoying my new job a lot. Working with autistic children is very rewarding. It's hard work because many of them cannot communicate what they want but some of them can. Most of the kids have warmed up to me already and are very affectionate. Each day we work on different things such as reading, language, fine motor skills, self-care, and play. It's all very interesting and fun. 

 Well it's late and I have to work both jobs tomorrow. It's going to be another long day. 

4 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

Sorry to hear the news. My heart aches for you and your family. I wish there was something I could do.. if there is don't feel too bashful to ask! Anyways I am glad on another note that things are going good with your job sounds really interesting. I think that you would be great at that. I will keep you in my thought and prayers Love ya

lins.e said...

sad.... i'm so sorry, that is a hard thing to deal with. my parents seperated for 2 years when we were yonger. hopefully in the end it will all be for the better. we'll be thinking of you

Kelli J. said...

WAIT! What IS going on? I am confused. I understand if you don't want to talk about stuff - it can be hard. I just don't even know what is happening. Whatever it is, know that we love you and are thinking of you!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

You are in my thoughts Courtney! I hope you are doing ok and wish I could be there for you. I love you!