Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lake George New photo's!

So this week from thursday thro saturday I went on a trip with 2 other staff and three of the ladies at the house i work at for an overnight vacation to Lake George. I've only been once and it's been years!! So it was nice to experience it again. It was like a whole new experience. We had a blast. I'm so glad the ladies had fun. Us staff did too! And i got some great new photo's. I found a studio in town and i'm hoping to get a body of artwork together and have it up for july and august and hopefully make some money!! Either way i'd be glad to just to get my art up. And it's a decent price to hang. So here are my new photo's. check out my facebook page and become a friend. I have a separate one for my art work!








1 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

Great pictures. I love these. Wish I had a sailing room to put some up.