Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, June 19, 2011

GRILLING SEASON





So for Fathers day for Collin, since he is a father and his family doesn't really recognize that, I got him a grill. I have to say for once, this is a bit selfish of me. But he loves it! I'm so glad because he was saying he didn't want me to get one for his bday but I think he thought I'd spend outrageous money on one for him. I do spoil him. But I love him. And he deserves it. Sometimes lol... Anyways, as i was saying I was being a bit selfish because I want a grill. I want people to come over and have a good time. Now if i could just get people to show up when they are invited. Lol...
I found a great deal last weekend on a 2 burner grill at Home Depot. You can't get much cheaper than $88. Well after getting the cover and the full tank and everything else... It was more but still. I stayed in my budget. Awesome!! I gave it to Collin early, last weekend, so we could plan having a BBQ today. He loved it. I got him some cooking and cleaning stuff for the grill today. And it was a beautiful day.

0 comments: