Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers day .. And Ashby

So today is Fathers day. And i'm happy to be able to celebrate it with my daddy. I'm a daddy's girl. My dad is my hero. Always has been. We have 90% of the time totally understood each other and are like two peas in a pod. I love my dad with all my heart. I couldn't ask for a better dad. He is the first person I go to about any problem i have. He is always there for me. He helps me even when I dont ask for it. He is my best friend. I can always count on him to be there even if it's just to listen to me rant. I look up to him for everything. Thanks dad, for being my dad and the best dad you could be. You are number one in my book! I hope you had a great Fathers day!


I also of course celebrated it with my boyfriend Collin. I only wish his daughter could have been here to help make it more special. Maybe next year. Happy Fathers day!

I'm SOO excited. Because not only is my dad in town, but ASHBY is here as well ( with mom!!). It's been 8 months since I've seen Ashby and 10 months since i've seen mom. I'm so psyched. Ashby now has his permit. WATCH OUT!! lol... And is TALLER than me :( .... He isn't a little kid anymore. He has grown up so much in the last year. I hate that we live so far away but i'm glad he gets to experience everything i wish i could have as a kid. Like living near my cousin's and having a real relationship with them. Tonight dad took us all out to see Super 8. Which was awesome. Tomorrow we are going to go Car shopping and see what we can do about getting Collin a new car. We shall see. I'm not too optimistic about it. Our credit sucks... But he needs a new car... Going to soak up as much time with dad and ashby before dad leaves next sunday. Then spend as much time with ashby and mom as i can. Then it's off to UTAH for VACATION and FAMILY REUNION time. I'm so excited!! I'll get to see mom's new house and see all the family and Collin is coming to the reunion so he'll get to meet the WHOLE family!

1 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

Can't wait to see you!!!