Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to who? TO ME!! a Very happy bday! So I know my birthday isn't till the 10th but my new job is weekends and I'll be working that day. So I decided to Celebrate it early on spring break and while Ross was home. My first bday at home in 5 years! These are the first of the pictures. More to come.

Mimi made her famous Graham Cracker Pie. It's SOOOOOOOO Good. That was my main bday pie. Yes pie instead of cake! So good. It's a custard pie. The only custard I like. Weird I know.


Then she also made a Grasshopper pie. NO it doesn't contain grasshoppers. It's a oreo crust with a mint green pudding filling. It's delicious. Ross asked for it and Mimi complied.

Since Collin and I are always working and working on separate shifts, We never seem to get together during the day. So finally here we are in the daylight and I took the time to get our photo taken! New pics. It's funny because on my dresser I have a picture of us in high school because I dont really have any good pics of us together from the last year.



Mimi and Ashby
Ross and Amelia. Check out how good these too look. They have each lost soooo much weight!



0 comments: