Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!



So after my first day of work, my first work on a saturday in 4 months and my first 12 hr shift. I learned ALOT. I had a great day. A little boring and a lot to learn but i took it all in, did some stuff and got comfy with the elder ladies i will be responsible for. I got home and colored my eggs for easter. I dont like eggs, especially hard boiled so i'm not sure what i will do with them but here is what i came up with. My tricks, i learned from Martha Stewart (electrical tape!). Who knew...




I used just vinegar for a beautiful bright color...



The above is my fav. Looks like a mountain scene or something and the teal is a beautiful color..


Another cool one! literally... I used stickers from the craft section (scrapbooking) to make these...


And of course, No easter is complete without the easter bunny coming. I got a bunch of candy and I got collin 2 shirts (he's always in need of new shirts)... HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

0 comments: