Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You will be Missed.. RIP Jeremy.


Though I wasn't able to have a close relationship with Jeremy, when I did come to visit I always felt like I was a part of the family. Part of that was because of Jeremy. He was the most kind person. He was always thinking of other people before himself, making sure his family (whether that be his parents and siblings or his wife and daughter) were taken care of. I remember every time I came to Utah it was his mission to get me to dance at least once with him. When I was around 8, Rhosby had me try on a traditional mexican dress and do the mexican hat dance around Jeremy. She taught me the dance and I believe we used to have it on video. There was one time where I spent like 5 days at their house when I was in my teens and Johnny and Jeremy and Rhosby all danced in the kitchen. "dance with your hips not your upper body..." and then this summer, Jeremy got me up off my chair and made me dance once again. He took the time during the song to teach me the rhythm of the dance and when and how to move my feet. It was always fun to be around him. He will be missed. He is in a better place. Thank you for being such an inspiring example to all of us, Jeremy. We love you very much. 

1 comments:

Natti said...

Thanks Courtney for your thoughts and message. He is a very loved man! Now that he is in Heaven and watching over us let make sure to take good care of the Family, keep them in our hearts and prayers.