As I'm reflecting over the events of the weekend I am feeling very loved and blessed. I have to say that I have not always felt welcomed. As a child, you have certain reserves being around people you hardly know. But as I get older, I seem to just realize that with each time I come out to spend time with my extended family, I feel loved. I was welcomed with open arms. Everyone was eager to spend time with me and help me get from one place to the next. I really felt like I had been around all the time and not just a visiter every so often. I stayed with Sadie and all the thanks in the world to you. It was fun getting to know everyone all over again. I learned a lot about my cousins and I'm sure you learned a lot about me. Some of which I could have done without, Justin and Ian.. LOL... I had a blast having intense conversations about life in general. It's nice to have someone really interested in what you have to say. I dont get that a lot. Honestly, the more I visit Utah, I feel more pulled to move there and be a part of the family connection that I've longed for all my life. Not sure if that will happen but it is a dream of mine. Sadie took me to a friends party while I was there, and I felt more welcomed than I could have ever imagined. There is such a sense of community and interest in individuals that seems to lack everywhere else i've lived. Anyways, I just wanted to express how much I enjoyed my trip and want to say Thank you to everyone. I love you all and am proud to be a member of this wonderful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry that I missed you!
You should really move out here!!
Post a Comment