Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Mr. and Mrs. Haines

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love Utah!

Well i'm here in Utah. I've been here since thursday night. And now it's my last day here. I've had a blast. On friday I got to spend all day with Kelli and the kids. I am definately getting some practice carrying kids... 2 6 month olds (well one is 6, the other is 7), and 2 3 yr olds. We went to this bouncy place with the kids. It was a blast. I even got to go down the house bouncy house slide with Lola a few times. Yesterday I went to see Jeremy and then went to uncle Russ's house for jonah's first bday party. It was so much fun. More details and Pics later. I have taken plenty of pics. Today after going to Breakfast with my most gracious cousin Sadie and her family, Sadie and I are going to go over to Jeremy's again. He's not doing well and I honestly dont think he can hang on much longer. Everyone should make a great effort to go over and see him or at least call him while you can. Then I hear we are going to Aunt peggy's for a family dinner. I'm super excited! More to come soon! I Love you all and i'm so happy that I could be here and see everyone. I love the sense of close family and tight community that everyone seems to have here. Well better go get ready to go out to breakfast.

2 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

SOrry I haven't seen you this trip..I was sad I couldn't!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I am glad we got to hang out and our dinner on Friday was a blast! You should totally move here! Love ya!