SO i've noticed that a lot of us, myself included, haven't been updating our pages as regularly as we used to. However, it's a busy time of year. The Holidays are upon us. I'm super excited because it's time. It's time to pack up the car and head home for thanksgiving! yup thats right, i'm going home for thanksgiving. and honestly i could have used the break about 2 weeks ago. I hate when thanksgiving is so late. So it's get the homework done, finish the classes, pack your bags and the car, and make sure you got enough money to fill the tank and pay the tolls. get a good nights rest (HA .. i'm usually too excited to sleep) and then head out as early as possible. It's a 12 hr drive. I got my musical all set. i'm ready to roll.
Monday, November 24, 2008
NY HERE I COME!!
I'm so happy to be going home. even if it's only for a few days. I love getting to see everyone and catch up. and eat cultured food!! i haven't been home in over 3 months. i'm so excited!! and i have a date when i get home...
Well i'm off to work and then to finish working on some last min. homework later tonight. then a 8-11 class and i'm off. Everything is ready!! SO EXCITED...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Posted by Courtney at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy T-day to you. Are you driving with someone? That is a really long drive to do all by yourself. Hope you get some time to relax. XOXO
no i drive by myself. its not so bad... i am looking forward to some relaxing... no work for 7 days...
Post a Comment