Ugh... Thank god Halloween is over. I realize that many of you are huge halloween freaks. Dont get my wrong as a child Halloween was definately the highlight of the year. I mean who doesnt like getting to parade around in school wearing a costume and getting candy instead of learning the times table. And then getting to stay up later trick or treating in the dark with pumpkins lighting up people front porces and filling you bucket (or I got older my pillow case) with candy. I did it even up till I was a senior in high school. My friend and my brother and I went around the whole neighborhood for like 3 hrs going house to house filling up our pillow cases with candy. I think it lasted me almost a year that candy... lol... It was fun. It was fun to see the egg fights and the people who got sprayed with whip cream cans. and everyone's creative costumes. But i'm a senior in college now and i just could care less. Maybe it's cause here in college town all anyone wants to do is be a slut and get drunk of halloween. Whatever! I spent my night rather boring, which was fine by me. I took the night of from work so i didn't have to deal with crazy people and drunks on the road and just stayed at home watching movies and sleeping. It was almost a perfect night.
Monday, November 3, 2008
My say on Halloween business...
Now only if people realized that its now time for Thanksgiving and not Christmas. And really thanksgiving is 3 weeks away, you have plenty of time to get all your grocery shopping done the week before. Is it really necessary to bombard the store the entire weekend of Halloween??
Posted by Courtney at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment