Yes I will be one of those people who posts about being healthy and then post about awesome probably not so good for you food. Lol
Well i promised you guys... Here are the recipes from the other night that were a HUGE hit even to my cousin who is around 10 yrs old! My aunt was suprised by how much and how quickly he ate all his dinner. my aunt said, He doesn't eat dinner at my house like that, I will need the recipes. Lol. The best compliment ever!
Crescent Roll Chicken
Crescent Chicken
(serves 6-8 rolls)
1 (8 or 6 jumbo count) package refrigerator crescent rolls
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of milk (using soup can)
Preheat oven to 350
Prepare soup using milk and set aside. Separate crescent rolls. Spoon chicken and cheese onto each crescent; roll and seal to enclose filling. Place in a 9×13 baking dish. Pour soup over rolls. Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 mins.
I got this from pintrest... So for the cooked chicken, I cubed my raw chicken and then cooked in a frying pan on the stove with pam cooking spray, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and mcgormick's salt free herb mix (i love this it adds so much flavor to everything! definitely a staple in my spice cabinet). With the soup and milk, I added a little bit of sour cream. I also made the other night ranch potatoes. Now, one of the girls at work taught me this simple flavorfilled secret. Ranch Potatoes quarter as many potatoes of your choice (personally i love red potatoes) as you want, i try to fill up a 9x9 pan (also depends how many you are feeding, i like to make extra's for leftovers) In the salad dressing aisle there are packets of Hidden Valley ranch dressing MIX, you will need one per pan and then add water, or chicken broth but water works fine, i usually just fill the bottom of the pan enough to make the dressing mix and so that the potatoes don't stick to the pan or burn optional, drizzle olive oil over potatoes then cook uncovered at 350 for about 40 mins ENJOY!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment